Sunday, March 17, 2013

Guardian Cross: My Hunting ends

I've recently stopped logging on to the JP and Int. Guardian Cross app and probably stopped playing. I want to devote my time to other stuff in life. I was also getting tired of the "cycle" of the game; it's just endless weeks of coliseum and I cannot usually keep up to get a "Great" card and when I do, there's not much use to it. (I understand there is the new Coliseum in the next update but it will be back to the endless cycle of Coliseums week after week!)

For all future information on Guardian Cross, please check the Guardian Cross Forum. There are many contributors and valuable information there.

It's interesting how my trading card game history went from cardboard cards to digital cards. I'm not sure if I'll continue with a new card game. I hope my posts have been useful. Thank you all for reading!