Friday, November 20, 2015

Puzzle & Dragons: Fist of North Star Collab returns a 2nd time in Japan

A thread over at Puzzleanddragonsforum.com. I created with info about the new cards and ufo: http://puzzleanddragonsforum.com/threads/fist-of-north-star-collab-2nd-11-02-10-00jst-~11-08-23-59jst.83512/

I was away from my computer for about 2 weeks so this post came very late and the collab has long been over. It's always interesting to look back and see which cards from the gacha were really useful. I have only seen Mamiya used the most as a sub and is definitely a unique enough silver egg to roll for. The only other silver egg that I've seen used much after the collab was Shu, for the board randomisation, which can help clear locked orbs and the active skill is also generally useful in rainbow leader teams.

None of the new cards look outstanding other than the new gold egg, Yuria, who was also purchasable from the MP shop. She's basically the improved light version of Juggler. The UVOs both look strong but from GameWith's and Game8's tier lists, it seems Raoh is the more powerful one.

I'll be posting more on some of the other collabs that I missed while away as well as the latest Shonen Sunday Collab soon!