Sunday, August 19, 2012

More Info released about the One Piece AR Carddass Formation Singapore Launch Events from their Singapore Facebook Page

Boss Marker Competition

I didn't know this was a weekly thing but from the comments, you'll get a trading figure. (From the comments, it is the mini keychain type you see in the next link) The Luffy I fought wasn't too tough and from the poster, the other 2 bosses are Brook and Princess Shirahoshi.

Promotion

I'm glad I managed to get the Chopper promo card and it is the only promotion I wanted. I didn't flash this promo as the information wasn't released at that time. Therefore, I think without flashing this promotion, you can still Chopper but it's better to be safe than to be sorry so bring along your Internet-enabled Smartphone!

iTunes App Store link: ONE PIECE AR CARDDASS Formation (WORLD) - NamcoBandai Games Inc.