Friday, June 23, 2017

Puzzle & Dragons: My Japan Rurouni Kenshin Collab (2nd) roll (Update)

Rank 50 free roll: Makimachi Misao

I'm going to level her up before selling to fill up the monster book entry. Update: I already sold her but discovered much later that she can be used in red teams due to her killer awakenings like for Awoken Cao Cao! Definitely worth keeping if you roll one! (Sources: https://パズドラ.gamewith.jp/article/show/34112https://game8.jp/archives/155165)


Saito was my roll the first time around. His split UEVO is definitely more powerful than the first one as it is no longer reliant on actives while still maintaining a high damage output. His new UEVO  pairs well with Awoken Ichigo and Kaioh (Fist of North Star), I'm just unable to find friend leaders easily from refreshing the stranger lists so I'll have to go to pazudora-friend.com if I'm really interested in using Saito this way.

I've also seen the newest gold diamond egg, Seijuro Hiko, Kenshin's master, to be used a lot as an inherit for combo leaders like Anubis, with the damage absorb avoid and the +1 combo count. His skill up card probably can be used how Fujin's skillup card is used but I forgot to farm up 1 to keep...