Monday, September 10, 2012

One Piece AR Carddass Formation Card Trading Updated

Here are the unregistered cards I have and will like to trade for unregistered cards of the same rarity. World version only.

Promotional cards
I have FPR03 Ace or FPR03 Luffy to trade for FPR07 Luffy

Super Rare cards
I have F01-41 Smoker (SR) or F01-06 Zoro to trade for F0-24 Sanji (SR)

Rare cards
I have F01-38 Ace (R) or F01-34 Shiroshira (R) or F01-44 Vivi (R) and willing to trade any 2 of them for F0-24 Sanji (SR).

I'm also looking for both King Rare Luffy and King Rare Ace. We can work out a trade between multiple cards for them. I'll only be able to trade in Singapore.

Contact me. I suggest not to leave your email in the comments as a precaution against spammers.

iTunes App Store link: ONE PIECE AR CARDDASS Formation (WORLD) - NamcoBandai Games Inc.