Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Hearthstone: Mr. Bigglesworth and a mode more difficult than Heroic

Hearthhead Mr. Bigglesworth card page

It's Kel'Thuzad's pet cat and I got a surprise when I used Hunter's Animal Companion against him to get this card. There are lot's of nice additional interactions with the bosses in Naxxramas when you emote your character. It makes me want to go back and try all other class with each boss. Update: Check out Kel'Thuzad's Emotes video by Tommy J, the same person who bought you the basic decks Naxxramas Heroic Mode Clear.

I've gotten through all the normal stages of the Naxxramas but am currently stuck at the Paladin Class specific stage. Last week's Warrior class stage was difficult too due in part to the deck provided. This time round, the Paladin deck seems to center around minion buff and Divine Favor so I think the strategy is to dump your hand as fast as possible to use that card. However, Kel'Thuzad clears his hand quickly too and also has Nether Void to clear the board. Unlike Heroic mode, you are stuck with the provided deck so I think this makes it harder.