Thursday, January 5, 2012

Assassin's Creed Recollections Forum links

There are lots of info here and people are posting their deck-lists. You might not know what the decks are as there is still no card list. I'm enjoying the game and having fun although sometimes I have no clue what I'm doing or what happened. I have not figured out the "golden ratio" for the 3 main types of cards either. All I know is that as with most (all?) card games, card advantage is the key to winning.

There are 3 packs to buy: Templars (100 credits), Mixed (500 credits) and Assassins (900 credits). It goes without saying that Assassins Pack contain the best cards. I've not bought any packs yet and I'm reading that mixed packs might be a good buy as depending on your luck, you can get Assassins cards too.

Update (16/12/2011): Found another where more strategies and deck-lists are shared. I find myself losing constantly to the CPU in single player and am very tempted to buy packs. However, I'm still holding out for a card list before plunging in.

And also, there's a Thread in the Official Ubisoft forums.

Update (5/1/2012): Unofficial forum. Lots of decks in Deck Discussion and Specific Strategy Area. (Note this 2 areas might get merged)

iTunes App Store link: Assassin's Creed Recollection - Ubisoft