Saturday, April 15, 2017

Puzzle & Dragons: My Japan Shinrabansho Choco Collab (7th) rolls

Kaede Another looks quite strong being unbindable but I wasn't going to use my saved stones on this just for a rare collab card. However, I checked minpuzz.com which had a post on the rolls posted on twitter and I saw quite a number of people getting Kaede Another... thus, I did 1 roll.

Kiriko Another! (1st copy)

Not Kaede Another but a gold egg from a collab nevertheless... She can be used in my Xiang Mei team and with her newest buff to include dark resist awakenings, I seem to be coming up with some form of dark resist team soon around Light and Red cards: Light Ilmina, Kiriko Another, Mamiya, etc.


I have Asmodeus Another from the Collab previously and am glad I kept her till now (I generally keep cards with boardchanger actives) even though there wasn't much use for her as a devil version of Hathor. She's now a great sub for REVO Kushinada as she's healer type with a good boardchanger active and good awakenings like 7-combo!