Tuesday, December 13, 2011

iPad Assassin's Creed Card Game at $0.99 now!

and no, I've not converted the blog to an Apple/iOS blog.

I haven't been keeping in touch with card games for a while now. The US version of Tag Force 6 is taking very long to be released. I've been spending time playing PS3 games like Batman Arkham City and Assassin's Creed Revelations and also Naruto Ultimate Ninja Impact on the PSP. (Best Naruto game I've played so far)

I just checked shriek.twoday.net and apart from the endless list of tournament deck-lists, notable articles are the release of the latest dragon structure decks and Gold Series 2012. I was surprised to find lightsworn cards in the structure deck and pot of duality in gold series, the latter is really tempting me to buy a box.

Anyway, the purpose of this post was to share this good deal on the Apple App Store for iPad: Assassin's Creed Recollections is $0.99(USD) currently. (Used to be $2.99(USD) which is about the price of a booster pack or two) Before the App Store came about, $2.99 games are unheard of, not to mention $0.99! I think the description listed it as a board game but I read reviews that it is a card game. A movie about the ending of Assassin's Creed character, Ezio, is also included in the game, adding to the value of the app. I'm very keen to learn and try out this new card game. If you are a fan of card games or Assassin's Creed games and have an iPad, no harm trying this out. It's only about the price of a cup of coffee!

iTunes App Store link: Assassin's Creed Recollection - Ubisoft